Skip to main content

How do I code Visiting Scholars?

If a visiting scholar is working (full- or part-time) on a WVU project or teaching, then the office space occupied should be assigned the appropriate percentage to all applicable function codes (such as Instruction). However, if a visiting scholar has come to the University with his/her own funding and has been provided office space as a courtesy, then the room occupied should be coded the appropriate percentage to OIA.